Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

For those ‘watching the water’ there is a significant buildup of naval fire power in the pacific.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😉🇺🇸💪💪

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I'm till not trusting Flynn. We will see!

Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
Q

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

123 🕊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 23:23 > 5:5
💧55 🍿

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’m picturing you whispering that to@cowboyw2b while you’re watching a movie on the Big screen pretending you haven’t seen this movie before. lol

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

CHARLES🧨🧨🧨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have a Flynn in the South Pacific and sane Military Leaders in Cheyenne Mountain.

Rooin the day🎯

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤠 Giddy Up MFs

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Small world.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Sounds like faux newz

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

thank youuuu

(2) Show this thread