Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

All those skin lesions/marks through your life....and herpes - connected to parasite worms/eggs and toxins they contain/excrete...

“And yes I see people with the same problem and most people do have the same problem, worms comming out of their mouths, faces and skin, it is called Acne when you see it on the face, or called, mis-named canker sore on the mouth or lips. your just calling the worm a worm, nice and honest, thank you. ama misdiagnosis and calls worms different names. Misdiagnosing, ie, calling breast worm breast cancer, or calling brainworms migraines etc, is just more MISDIAGNOSIS and fraud from the ama and ada.

Clogged blackheads and whiteheads are baby worms poking out of the skin. If you look at a microscopic picture of a blackhead you see very clearly it is just little wormheads of hatching baby worms,sticking their heads up moving around, looking for food to suck, skin oils, tissues etc. sometimes just the unhatched worm eggs are present in an acne, boil, pimple,

More...”blackhead whitehead or cyst. ref. H. clark. Everyone should have a good, fairly inexpensive microscope to see for them selves.
I think you are on the right track icky, trying to kill the baby worm, yet remember, where there is a baby worm, there are mother worms and more eggs, so keep up with the natural parasite killers and get those creatures out of your entire system by cleansing internally head to toe. "Ask MH" is one of the best forums I ever read on curezone in regard to cleaning out the body and getting rids of ALL harmful worms, their eggs and babies, etc.. Clove in heavy dosage kills the eggs. The de wormers can handle the mothers and nests of babies. Worms are pretty fragile if you follow a good protocol as Hulda Clark or MH, MH's here on curezone,( Ask MH Forum ) on liver cleanse support and others have outlined.
Also icky don't let off the wall comments deter you. Many people, esp dds and ama slaves, are MISEDUCATED and totally clueless as to what is really going

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ViolettaGreenFire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violetta Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it