A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

💯
..Bless all the patriots from all over the world..

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I don't believe they are all evil. Have docs and nurses in my family, others that work in health care system. All of their common sense went out the window. My children who took the vax and believed they were helping the "common good", are not evil. They are brainwashed. We need to stop dividing, and love. Dale, I always love the posts you put up about love, unity, keeping vibes high, staying away from the division. Do you believe everyone who told you to get the jab is evil?

Not all..... Just many are complacent and Yes they are Programmed and brainwashed that I do believe. I wasn't trying to intentionally divide anyone...However I do see all the evil that is behind the brainwashing so I shared the post"

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

I look at this as a learning process with obstacles. This is how we ascend or keep trying.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm not blaming you or thinking you divide others, I was just really surprised by the post. All of our loved ones who were jabbed, they will have to deal with the choices they made, but I believe the evil ones are those monsters who have perfected the game of horrors that they have plagued humanity with for a very long time.

Love you Dale.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Love you also" ❤️

(1) Show this thread