Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

To every pilot spraying chemtrails all over our skies on us, I hope your plane gets shot out of the sky or has engine failure & your plane heads to earth like a fucking dart, i hope you have a very unpleasant ending in life

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Thats NASTY !! 🤭😂.

Hey brother .. hope you kids are doing better than a few months ago down there!!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

No Mate, things are getting worse, You should have seen one of the new Ministers that got sworn into Parliament, She's Lidia Thorpe, A white Black "Indigenous" bitch that hates the white part of her heritage and herself ,she did the BLM raised fist as she entered Parliament, we have the Green Party pushing their Green New Deal, Pushing end to Fossil fuels. Australia is good as fucked. We're screwed.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

oh man.. not what i was hoping to hear al all..

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nasty 123, click on at the bottom under it