Only people mentioned by @RobCombs in this post can reply

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

Done!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Ever notice how this and many other products always have coupons and sales? That's how they keep the sheeple hooked! Let's not be sheeple in this aspect!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I hope that doesn't include the Hallmark movie chanel, That is pretty much all we watch.

I hate to burst your bubble, both companies have plants in asia. I retired from hallmark and am greatly disappointed that they did this. It's been going on for a long, long time. I've mostly stopped buying their products but my son still works in Lawrence, Kansas where their plant is so I still need to support him. Although I've hoped they would get their come upins.

books, painting, walks in nature

@robcombs
You want to know an other scandal about them: They get their workers from Poland. They promis them a 40 hours working week, but push them for 60 hours. For the same ammount of money. People have to sleep in a small room with 4/5 other people, they have to pay, inclusive bad food, 400 euro. Monthly pay for work 1300 euro for 240 hours> it's under the minimum. And when they are sick, they have to work and no assurence. In short: we don't like them here in our land. Please let them move back to china.

#WWG1WGA God bless All Patriots! Private First Class/General Flynn’s Digital Army...and proud of it! Love MY President Donald J Trump.🇺🇸

Send President Trump a Valentines Day Card! ❤️🐸❤️
#ThankYouPresidentTrump

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response QArmy Patriot to her Publication

HAND MADE would be best!!!

(1) Show this thread