#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

All those military people in the shadows dont mean much to most everyone, but 2 me they are everything. They pass comms along that help my team and I, theyre doing BLACK OPS right under everyones noses to help this world succeed.

This world doesnt understand black ops. Things happening that arent announced in plain english. Its the bain of my existence at this point. Most people NEED things to be spelled out for them like theyre kindergarteners because they have NO IDEA how to trust insticts and read the hidden comms and patterns. Its quite shocking to see people with MASTERS DEGREES (like my Dad) acting clueless right now while my homeless ass knows exactly whats happening. But because I didnt manage to climb the ladder in clown world- everything I say is trash to most everyone.

Lost ass clowns.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Higher learning may equate to more indoctrinated.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thx for the meme material

;)

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Let me know Im happy to help you make memes out of your words

;)