ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Water remembers.

Grow your food with love.
Cook your food with love.
Eat your food with love :)

I wonder if breathing air that is exposed to different frequencies and words or sounds has different benefits or harmful to your body ?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Made me think! This Energy and Frequency knowledge is a bit hard for me to grasp, but enchanting to figure it out. ... i really have to relearn to think, what i think, my speech and my attitude of what i put out there. Also find my higher self and remember where i really came from. Its a lot of homework, but im working on it. 🤔😊

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

😇Music, attention, and Love go a long way in self, your family & friends, and Mother Nature!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread