Do not get me wrong, I am absolutely fully behind an effort like this! BUT! I am highly suspicious of something with these bags of "plastic garbage" retrieved from the oceans supposedly. Ever seen something that has been adrift for weeks/months/years? Where is all the seaweed? The barnacles and just general dirtiness this trash should all appear like but looks almost like "new trash" as in not even broken up into weird pieces mostly? All the plastic "items" look pretty much whole and new?
~
Or is it just me? What do you all think?

https://twitter.com/TheOceanCleanup/status/1554838855248973826?s=20&t=qHIhEKFElWN_IwstoYN6qQ

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Trust your instincts. Scam for sure.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Follow the money. Everything is a scam to get money.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Indeed. Just that no one had/seemed to notice the new trash and wanted to get more opinions on my observation.

(1) Show this thread

Grants? Fund raiser?
plain ol' _ virtue signaling?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Just struck me as odd but started right away noticing how "clean" all of it was...

(1) Show this thread

No rope, no wood or logs...net strands just plastic only.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, it looks new to me. The question is why would they pretend to clean up the ocean unless they are getting paid big bucks to do so.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Prob hard to find old trash for a movie lol.

should at the very least be a fish in there?
Excellent observation 💪👍👏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Agree

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Looks like cruise/cargo ship trash. Those bins remind me of food storage/processing containers.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I just redid two tarps of materials in my city yard. Despite being fairly new heavy duty tarps (less than a year old), one now has a few rips, both needed to be scrubbed (bleached) and dried. Neither looks brand new, even after scrubbing. It seems pretty easy to fool us these days. Heck, I consider spider eggs to be land barnacles 🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

There is a lot of uniformity in the content in that net too.

Looks new

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

That is such a great point. You'd think even after a few days there's be slime, or as my dad used to say...mung puck a roo...I highly doubt they'd look new and clean like that!

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Nah, not buying it...looks to new. When i walk on beach i see some trash, not alot. What i have seen is dirty, not clean

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

i follow a lot of sailing YouTubers the trash is not as bad as they say but there is some mostly around the poorest countries. yes there should be more barnacles.

Wouldn't there be fish caught up in the net?
I could not see a single one.

looks too clean, even if it came off the surface it wouldn't look new

I am in Puerto Vallarta and lately there have been alot of trash on the sand but that is because rivers near by are coming into the sea and tons of trash from THE RIVER. I have never seen this amount of trash when i go into the sea by boat

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Those beautiful blue plastic bins - yeah, sure they have been in the ocean ... Shoot, even if you walk on any beach, you know that garbage looks a lot more like garbage than this...

Looks like new stuff to me. Did they fill the bag first with stuff from the Dollar Store and it’s not really plastic that was collected?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

i think you are right. looks new.