ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

That is very interesting. I looked at the last full moon through my 100x telescope and the best comparison I could think of was a lightly cracked marble that appeared similar to that gadget. The Pink Floyd song "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" came to mind...

I'm intrigued...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response rjcassidy to his Publication

Absolutely looks like a miniature mass produced moon.

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I wonder why the truth of the moon is so mysterious?

Not sure but as with so Many things.. I can't wait for the TRUTH to come out. Enough with disinformation and limp speculation.

In response rjcassidy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Amen to that! My head is spinning, my friends and family are brainwashed, and I have no idea what happens tomorrow, but I wouldn't trade a moment of my time shared with God in these crazy days. 😍