WikiLeaks: π™π˜Όπ™†π™„π™‰π™‚ THE MOON LANDING

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Buzz Aldrin-----says they NEVER went there.!!!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/g2f4pc2JgHI

Buzz Aldrin Tells Apollo Moon Landing Truth to a Child - YouTube

Buzz Aldrin is interviewed by Zoey at the National Book Festival in Washington, DC, on September 5, 2015. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UP6nRMuG...

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

Buzz Aldrin is under NDAs and there are reasons why he is cannot talk about certain things
hence dances around or even lies.

A credible whistleblower who met with his sister says there are things that he saw in space he cannot talk about ie ETs. couple that with his masonic tendencies. a recipe for confusion indeed…..

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

I love that clip

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Q says moon landings are real, but did not specify this landing was legit. Secrets that have been hidden from us.

Q,

Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?

False, MOON LANDINGS ARE REAL.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.
Q

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

IF the moon is plasma..how do you land on it?

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Buzz Aldrin-----says they NEVER went there.!!!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/g2f4pc2JgHI

(2) Show this thread

there is a man wearing a baseball cap in this. its a bent rim. how many bent rim baseball caps did hou see in the 60s especially when at work? not many o would assume. this seems fake tk me. and for the record i believe we faked the landing. i just dont think tbis is the evidence to prove it. leaves doubt.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

What set it in stone for me, was watching the Blue Origin being shot into low orbit. It’s 53 years later and the communications from earth to capsule is inaudible, but yet we could clearly communicate to the moon?

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Buzz Aldrin-----says they NEVER went there.!!!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/g2f4pc2JgHI .

Buzz Aldrin Tells Apollo Moon Landing Truth to a Child - YouTube

Buzz Aldrin is interviewed by Zoey at the National Book Festival in Washington, DC, on September 5, 2015. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UP6nRMuG...

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

How in the world did that many people not spill the beans for so long?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

How in the world did that many people not spill the beans for so long?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Look up
"Craters of the Moon National Monument" .. Idaho.......

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜...oops.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Ceiling??

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

πŸ˜‚AS TRUMP SAYS. THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

😁😁😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

People still actually believe that astronauts landed on the Moonβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈAnotherConβ—οΈπŸ€¨

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 11:59 > 259 > 952

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Firmament

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yeah, perhaps anything that was determined to be missing was actually recovered through β€œother locations” ...like wikileaks 🀣

”NASA searched for but could not locate some of the original Apollo 11 data tapes – β€œoriginal” in the sense that they directly recorded data transmitted from the Moon.”
β€œThe video was recorded there and in other locations; there is no missing video footage from the Apollo 11 moonwalk.”

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/not-unsolved-mysteries-the-lost-apollo-11-tapes

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Well, they do have a star on Hollywood Blvd...

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

πŸ˜‰πŸŽ₯πŸ“½οΈπŸŽžοΈπŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings - YouTube

Did you know NASA has finally revealed the truth about the fake moon landings?Mainstream media barely reported on the astonishing revelations, so most people...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I love this, where in the world did you find it? Or, where off-world?

(8) Show this thread