Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Going to need Prince back soon Please. Beyond excited to know so many, fighting for the truth are still alive. I just hope & pray they will be free soon.

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THE WORD IS WILLIAMS & BOURDAIN KNEW ABOUT THE PEDO RING & HILLARY. STRANGE HOW SO MANY HIGH PROFILE PEOPLE MANAGED TO HANG THEMSELVES IN A CLOSET... 😳
I SEE BILL & HILLARY WITH A BIG CELEB GROUP AROUND 1 RESERVED, UNCOMFORTABLE LOOKING ROBIN WILLIAMS... 🤔 RIP ROBIN💕

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

many many were at trumps rallys right behind him on camera if you were paying attention.... many more... the surprises yet to come!!!

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Another👀

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Either Bots or someone is getting whacked .. .

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

whoaaaa....👀👀 they're slowlyyy preparing them

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

Definite comms in Teitter's Trending👀

(1) Show this thread

And Steve Irwin just added

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

Planting the seed?