Anyone else feel like they are in the twilight zone and don't know which day it is?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

For sometime now. I feel like somedays time stands still and other days it speeds up.Im constantly asking what day is it? When I'm in public I feel so disorientated and upset to see people sleepwalking through it all.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜©. Melatonin please kick in!

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil πŸΏπŸ˜‰Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

i said on thursday that it felt like 14 days since monday

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Oh yeah, thats what is is! couldnt put my finger on it! Mahalo~

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

ahhhhhh, yes!!!!!!

When are they going to let us off the hook- tired of squirming!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am just waiting......and yes , i don't even want to answer my phone. If I didn't listen to Juan and Gen Flynn I would be crying right now. I found a numbing escape since I dont drink or smoke anymore. I watch NG slots play slot machines. he's funny.

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

Every day lately has been feeling like that. I almost feel like I am levitating over top of my life watching the world around me implode. I know that my family and I are going to be ok but I just sit back and watch people freak out and bitch about their lives and then when I try to explain it to them they do not want to hear it. I fear that the American public has gotten so lazy that they might be beyond help. I mean they might remember this for a few years but these people want to do nothing to help themselves. It just blows my mind

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

I'm not digging it at all.... never felt more our of place in my life😬

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

Did you think you were going to get let off the hook so easy?

(1) Show this thread

It's today! Tomorrow is a mystery. Yesterday is histoy.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

actually? I feel like I've been in a giant Petrie dish for quite some time now.. just waiting for tje experiments to end

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Oh, yeah. Thought it was Friday πŸ™„

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Wow, yes..everyday there is a new twist that takes a differrent turn.

Fierce defender of Truth, Justice and the American Way. Husband, father and proud Pop-pop. Patriotic to the core. WWG1WGA.

Wow, yes!!! Actually for the past several years I would say when did right become wrong and wrong right?!? Very twilight zone. Figures, just when I retire they change the rules I followed my whole life!

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Been the longest 2 weeks I can remember. It would be easier to just bury my head into some engulfing past time. Buuuut the future of our nation is at stake and it difficult to ignore happenings.

πŸ””πŸ‘β™Ύβ—οΈEvent Horizon Search & Rescueβ—οΈβ™ΎπŸ‘πŸ”” πŸ™Yogi β€’ Philosopher β€’ Traveler β€’ Hammock Tester πŸ™ 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

There are also periods of time condensing: 24hr day = 6+ experience days.

In response Time Space to her Publication

They knew all this was going to happen in my estimation.

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Woke up thinking it was Saturday... just in a weird holding pattern... waiting, researching, investigating, eat, sleep (some), repeat!

Groundhog day almost over, I can feel it!!

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

In response Truth Be Told ❀ to her Publication

It's like three different timelines are running... crazy but interesting!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ””πŸ‘β™Ύβ—οΈEvent Horizon Search & Rescueβ—οΈβ™ΎπŸ‘πŸ”” πŸ™Yogi β€’ Philosopher β€’ Traveler β€’ Hammock Tester πŸ™ 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

Yes. We are moving in and out of multiple timelines.

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

My 40 year old son said yesterday that he spent his entire day thinking it was March 3rd.

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of LightπŸ™ŒIntuitive EmpathπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

me!

I felt that way about two months ago. Even went through the restless nights, sleep all day and night without problems, went days without being hungry, went a few days with a headache, I feel like Ive come out the other side and waiting for everything to collapse. Which is what's happening now.😁 It was one hellava year and the best is yet to come.#SaveOurChildren#GodBless

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

Yes, but in a good way. Pretty good with which day... just not sure which dimension.

We are watching a movie...the Twight Zone.

Its become a daily fraise and things just keep getting stranger.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication

For several months the ringtone on my phone has been the twilight zone theme song. πŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yes 😞

Mom, Grandma, US Army Veteran (SATCOM), 🐸, Deplorable and Proud Patriot #PrayersWork #WorkYourPrayers

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

I keep,thinking, dear God, please make it stop, so that would be a yesπŸ€ͺπŸ’―πŸ˜Ž

Never Back Up & Never Back Down!!! TRUMP WON!!

OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!

Well.... at least there's new Alien news now.

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

Sure do!