You would be shocked at what I don't say for the purpose of our civil discourse here. Death is the ONLY punishment for treason. Get real cozy with that fact.

It's already a great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

we will do it for you
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

It is a great day!
WWG1WGA

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I agree, no one will believe it unless we see it . you know what i mean. What they have done..grrr. i get so mad.

If we ruled as God expected... death would be the punishment for many reasons, also Infidelity would be very rare! πŸ‘

Just sayin! πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Confirmation for me!

9:17
Most High Q

That is what I understand as well.

Later have to go back to sleep, later

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Am ready for the workd to see the videos of the executions. We need PROOF that they are not able to Murder us.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

That's okay by me.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are still alive and breathing so yes, it's a great day.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

It is a great day which the Lord hath madeπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈβ€οΈ