Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. šŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

someone unfamiliar in this pic!

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Was this pic taken today?????

Iā€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øLOVE OUR PRESIDENT šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Luv my country šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Luv my freedom šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! šŸ™In God We TrustšŸ™

iā€™m ready for boss man to come back!!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Oh Yes...ALL THE WAY! Will be publishing my poem, I wrote this morning called "TRUMP'S ARMY" in a few days time. Waiting for the BIG moment...

ā€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.ā€ - Montesquieu

This is an odd recent pic. It was first put on the internet on Jan 16, 2021, so while Trump was still publicly in office.

There are only 4 instances of this pic on the internet and all appear to be on the same Russian news site.

That's unusual. Nowhere for example is this pic posted on DJT Jr's social media for example.

https://tengrinews.kz/usa/syina-trampa-vyizvali-na-dopros-v-prokuraturu-smi-426071/

https://tineye.com/search/e192f6fb130e9cca52a4fceb9a5a8593187f4b07?sort=score&order=desc&page=1

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS šŸ™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

I miss him!

Information archaeologist šŸ§ Finding truth one dig at a time

That doesn't look like Trump.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.šŸ’•šŸ’• šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øI LOVE WILD DOGS.šŸ¾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.ComšŸ’–JFK.JR šŸ’–I LOVE Q.

LOVE THE PICTURE AND LOVE THEM BOTH. A LOT.šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™

Looking forward to 8 more years ā˜ŗļøšŸ‘šŸ»

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

That is not President Trump. Does look like Don Jr though. I hope our president is safe in secure location with lots of protection. Pray for our beloved POTUS patriots.

WWG1, WGA Kicked off of Twitter. So Glad to reconnect with fellow Patriots! Love My President Trump!

Aww, Miss these Guys!

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot ā˜˜ļøKindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Looks like it coukd be Robert.

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

my thought too!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is my savior. Donald J Trump is my president.

That's not our POTUS! Good. We don't want to know. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

it doesnt look like him but it is on AF1

Woke up the beginning of summer '20. It altered my existence.

Am I losing it due to BidAn and Camel impersonators or does that not look like Trump?

Parler-jessieleeann4ā€¢WeGo-JessieLeeAnnā€¢ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸš«NO DMā€™S FOR DATING OR ANY SOLICITATION #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE āœØšŸ§˜šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø CHILDāœØ

I miss our boss! whether its him or not. I really miss our guy! ā™„ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

Mr. President, thank you. The fools have spoken and removed all doubts of their stupidity!!!!!! Let Freedom Ring!

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

That is not Trump! lol He is in a secure location!

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

I dont think that is JR either! Very close though lol!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/Salute

ā€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.ā€ Johnā€¬ ā€­8:32ā€¬ ā€­NLTā€¬ā€¬ Fight for Freedom!! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Love our POTUSā¤ļø WWG1WGA

Miss our Boss Man!! šŸ˜Š