Soon, I will only be using my banking account as a pass-thru service. My money will be tied into an account backed by real gold and silver.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Take physical custody of your precious metals. Is this being done currently by any institutions? If so, who? Or do we have to wait until the QFS takes effect? Ty in advance.

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

What is this sorcery you speak of and I can I weild this magic?

Joking aside, been thinking how to do that. Its like pseudo gold backed dollars and seems to be a great path until this fiat shhiiitee disolves.

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

This always starts a huge fight in our house...
my husband doesn't agree with me......if he loses
it all, it's his fault. I have tried my best to reason with him.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

my grandparents were married 52 years...when my bride and I were going to get married they sat us down and said they had some wisdom for us....we listened..."If you both are gonna fight, fight nakid." Now 17 yrs later we truly get it.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

see file posted by@17commentary... explains a lot.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen to that! Freedom, no longer slaves to the evil!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

What type of account and where?

same but different? what did POTUS sign that went into effect on Jan01 that nobody is talking about?
https://www.banking.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SIL20449.pdf

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

look up digital wallet. coinidol.com

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Thinking many will be taking a quantum leap!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The financial system is so screwed up right now, seems like there's no safe place to hide to weather the coming storm.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

So what about our stocks? I dissolved a number of them and have them in cash but my financial advisor is fighting me on dissolving more. I have Gold and silver in my portfolio but it isn't physical.

im a little overwhelmed by all the companirs out there... do you have a company you recommend?

all my retirement went into gold and silver in august,

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

In response Rita Meeks to his Publication

How can i do this, please?

In response Rita Meeks to his Publication

whst company did you use?

(2) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

🤔 Why do we even put our money into banks? To buy stuff online? Idk I live paycheck to check, so aside from the extra step of having to cash it somewhere - I don't even know what I'm doing. I actually can't yet buy physical silver. All this banking, metals, and finances goes over my head unfortunately.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

What type of acct would be backed by real gold and silver, please? and where do we go to do so?
I don't have much nor own anything much but would like to learn.
Hope you would explain a bit further.
Thanks DoQ!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Look up
Quantum Financial System 😊

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Patriots need to know how to protect themselves - and how to secure their savings outside of big box banks.
If anyone has input, it would be helpful to hear! TY!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response True North to her Publication

Look up

In response True North to her Publication

check out Pimpys Investments on YT he gives info so you can make choices

(2) Show this thread

DOC please explain how one would do the very thing you are proposing?

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

Look up

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

QFS- XRP-XLM.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I'm catching the vibe that banks will potentially not be able to release your funds to you. Hell, they're already doing it now it will get worse.

TRUTH will prevail. ALL LIES will be revealed. So let's get started!

Vibe check. I'm still holding GameStop and Silver. We're good!!!

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

what happens if you are disabled and do not have a bank account only the ssdi bank card? anyone know

(6) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You want to splain how you are going to accomplish this b4 Nesara please.
Assume we know nothing about banking.

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

Trying to figure out how this will work, and debt will be paid off?