I know it's a movie,and understand we are just watching a series of events play out to wake up the normies, etc., but I believe there is still value in paying attention to the day-to-day happenings...

I think everything matters and shouldn't we want to enjoy the now and what we are witnessing? This is part of the story, too! Everything is connected - even the 'scripted' stuff - I see them as markers happening along the way...sort of showing us and confirming the clues that we've been shown in the past.

Plus we can't speak to the 'issues' if we don't fully understand what is going on. It will prepare us for when we are needed to help...to be aware and educated on everything, so we can speak to it once the others wake up.

Getting caught up in it is a different story. Don't feed the narrative but be fully aware of what is going on and why!

It would be refreshing to discuss openly and with full transparency. My questioning focuses on the PR campaign and propaganda playing out on the "WH" side. Why are the Kennedy brothers and DJT presented as being so squeaky clean? It seems the masses are supposed to be in awe of them and blindly follow what the WHs are describing as their objectives. We know who they were and there is ample evidence (and not just based on three-letter agency evidence either) that they were most definitely not squeaky clean. That they were less than perfect doesn't necessarily negate their overall efforts (as currently described by the WHs) but painting a false "perfect" narrative decidedly diminishes faith in the accuracy of the campaign and sends up red flags for what the WH's are selling about them. I find this movement often expects everyone to conveniently forget all we know about many of these people and events and just follow the WH narrative and to what end?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denali1620 in this post can reply

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

end of the deepstate... tell that to masters...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

No fruitful discussions result again. The only response shows either the person didn't understand my meaning or I did not articulate my thoughts adequately. Alas.

(1) Show this thread
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

all we know....we have it all... I will watch your posts with care... whats your IP...?