"If it truly is brought to the light and identified for the horrible evil that it is, people will band together to put an end to it," Cousins concluded. πŸ™β€βœŒ

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

The lack of outrage by superstars is very telling! Watch to see who speaks up and who remains silent.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Crap...I clicked "TG1" Again BY Accident!

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Superbowl AND Kentucky Derby ARE TWO IMPORTANT YUCKY Activities...
Evil Yuckies DO THEIR HIGH EVILNESS...
Lure...Drug...Steal/Kidnap Humans.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts