I know it's a movie,and understand we are just watching a series of events play out to wake up the normies, etc., but I believe there is still value in paying attention to the day-to-day happenings...

I think everything matters and shouldn't we want to enjoy the now and what we are witnessing? This is part of the story, too! Everything is connected - even the 'scripted' stuff - I see them as markers happening along the way...sort of showing us and confirming the clues that we've been shown in the past.

Plus we can't speak to the 'issues' if we don't fully understand what is going on. It will prepare us for when we are needed to help...to be aware and educated on everything, so we can speak to it once the others wake up.

Getting caught up in it is a different story. Don't feed the narrative but be fully aware of what is going on and why!

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

When I look back to the time I first started waking up, it was very lonely. Not many sharing the info, being ridiculed, laughed at.
The day Trump announced he was running for POTUS, was literally the first time I took interest in politics. I thought wow, finally someone with the means was standing up for we the people! Then Q appeared and there was hope.
Itโ€™s been a long but necessary journey, and I definitely notice there are more & more lions amongst the sheep.
Iโ€™m so grateful to have found this anon family. Kim you are amazing at decodes & keeping the vibes high, which is so important to reach the collective goal.
If not now, when? If not us, who?
WE are the ones weโ€™ve been waiting for!
WWG1WGA!
#FamilyIsEverything

Agree! Thanks to Kim and my other Anon family members, i understand more every day. Just so great talking to such kind and wonderfully Pleasant decoders. No one judges me when i ask what something means. Sending Love Vibes to you All!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it