Only people mentioned by @SincerelyYoursFromTexas in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thanks Juan O savin for a lot of this! He has done more to get good republicans in place than anyone else I know!
We must understand the RINO factor here too!
They are just as corrupt and controlled as the Dems by the cabal!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

they put an "X" on the door when they are no longer with us, in the movie anyhoo

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Most excellent. Sneaky Pete Meijer is on the list- the man with the [distinction] of voting to impeach a President of his own party. I wish him very well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It is definitely time for Americans to realize how we have been played by both parties!
RINOs are just as bad!
They have both payed us for decades swapping out power each election but controlled by the same puppet masters as the corrupt Dems!

BE WARE!

The way they play this game is to show the evil and then give you a savior!
They will put up a politician that does or pretends to do so many things that "appear" to be the person that will right the ship and save us all when in fact that is just u til they get in!
They have all been trojan horses!

If the media is allowing a republican to shine, you should probably be ware!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It is definitely time for Americans to realize how we have been played by both parties!
RINOs are just as bad!
They have both payed us for decades swapping out power each election but controlled by the same puppet masters as the corrupt Dems!

BE WARE!

The way they play this game is to show the evil and then give you a savior!
They will put up a politician that does or pretends to do so many things that "appear" to be the person that will right the ship and save us all when in fact that is just u til they get in!
They have all been trojan horses!

If the media is allowing a republican to shine, you should probably be ware!

(3) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

5:5

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I missed it the first time I saw this post... but I “HEARD” Dave on X22 basically said the numbers out loud and my ears perked right up! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Meijer is losing to Gibbs by 4%+ with majority of votes counted. There better not be a huge overnight vote spike for Meijer in the middle of the night!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Looks like some crazy stuff going down in Arizona...it may go down this time if they try to cheat again tonight

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

yes not lookin good there, following Gregg Phillips on TS and he’s already saying crap goin in there

(1) Show this thread

Add Romney to that list

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

He so gangsta lol