Something is up!

The amount of Military aircraft up over the United States today is off the charts.

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Wow!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Big Political shifting in Peru today too.

"Torres' resignation now comes as Castillo himself is under pressure to resign by the opposition. Castillo is currently the subject of five investigations, four of them for alleged corruption.
During a speech before Congress celebrating Peru's National Day on July 28, Castillo admitted he had made mistakes and said he was willing to cooperate with any investigation
"I present myself to justice in order to clarify the charges that are attributed to me , with respect to the due process and not to media justice," Castillo said.
According to Peru's constitution, a sitting president may only be impeached on four charges: treason; preventing presidential, regional or local elections; dissolving Congress; or blocking the work of the National Election Jury or other electoral bodies."