Someone had to say it out loud!..

@Jimbo0566 actually had the balls to do it!

#Patriot!
👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Married to my best friend, mom of boys, patriot and truth seeker.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Where is this located?! This woman is a disgrace to our state and has made me dislike the word Michigangander. Her voice alone gives me anxiety. ugh. She needs a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

Love IT
Spot On

Team Trump God Family Country Pray for America Save America

Need this for Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I tried to find one of those signs to put in my Michigan yard but could not find one. I hope she is arrested for her crimes. And we did not vote her in - voter fraud does exist.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

omg. i want one in my yard!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

BEAUTIFUL!

The world agrees with him!

Perhaps these will begin popping up everywhere!

If I weren't financially devastated, I'd buy a billboard along I-65 saying the same about Governor Kay Ivey of Alabama... What a ridiculous old twat!

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

when history is truthfully told .....soon...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

She's WORSE that an idiot...
She's the Spawn of a Nazi Bloodline.
Clearly, she enjoys causing pain & suffering.

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

As Much as I dislike Whitmer I am not able to verify this information.What I can verify is that she was stepdaughter to Donald Lee Reisig,(his parents were Victor and Bernice)(Victor parents Samuel Peter REISIG and Emilie (LEHR) REISIG) per his obit.Sharon Whitmer was her mom per her obit..Sharon Whitmer mom was Gretchen Hanna whose husbands name was Bill per her obit.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

really? how do you know?

(4) Show this thread