Urgent!!! Please we need prayers!!

A house was set on fire 2 miles away from my house and its spreading. Jumped the road and now on both sides.

High winds and we are so dry here in Grayson co Texas that everything is going up like a matchstick!

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

praying for you & everyone affected

🙏 🙏🙏

🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

prayers 💓

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father, thank you for being our protector,
our ever-present help in times of trouble.
Hear our request for protection today Lord.

You have not promised that your people will have a life free from trouble, but you have promised that you will deliver your children from all those troubles.

Give them assurance that they are safe in your hands,
you will not lose your hold on your people. Protect their homes and keep all the animals safe from fire too.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏🙏🙏 sent ✨

Sending Prayers 🙇‍♂️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for the safety of all involved.

Sending prayers, thank you Father for your hedge of protection

🙏

Prayers up Judy!

🙏

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Praying for y’all! If you have livestock, put some wire cutters in your back pocket and start cutting those fences if you have time to do it safely. 🙏🕊 Still praying for rain!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Fires here as well, 16k acres burned, 10% contained, we need rain

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

praying the wind stops
praying the rain falls
praying for everyone and their homes

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending prayers Judy.
Be safe ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏☔️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending prayers your way Judy🙏❤️🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁🤗🏁☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 Praying for You All 🙏🙏🙏