Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Direction? What "direction?" You don't know up from down, left from right......hell, you don't even know what DAY it is!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I find myself confused by this... if we still have a presence in Afghanistan are we rescuing American citizens still trapped there?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

we can never pull out of Afghanistan. i have a friend that is there with a private company. He is a contractor to the milatary. Whatever they say on the news you can bet it is the opposite.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

we can never pull out of Afghanistan. i have a friend that is there with a private company. He is a contractor to the milatary. Whatever they say on the news you can bet it is the opposite.

(2) Show this thread