Happy Tuesday!

Anyone else feel like things are happening behind the scenes and falling perfectly into place? :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

✨ Yes

YES - GREAT EXAMPLE!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Things are working out and with perfect timing too. That timing may not be to my liking (at times I want it to end like yesterday) but the burden of behind the scene precision work is a responsibility shouldered by others. Trusting God and His divine providence keeps the peace.

Now that is great focus 11. Sorry, reminds me of stranger things. I do believe things are falling into place.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Lol I need to.

Wad I misss? haha

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Perfectly in to place!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

How?

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

OMG What R the Odds of them landing so perfectly in order? Good find Kim, I was mesmerized! Have a swell day!

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

You, too, Pamela!

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

OMG What R the Odds of them landing so perfectly in order? Good find Kim, I was mesmerized! Have a swell day!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

💯% Have a great day!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

you, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

missed you Kim Im Alive 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

In response 4EVEr MorE to her Publication

J!
Good to hear from you.
Glad you're alive!
Still on twit, too?

(1) Show this thread

😁❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Getting ready to pull back the drape so we can see the finished work of art

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

well when you put it that way….😎

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Praying that is the truth of what is happening. Otherwise we fooked!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

lol...we aren't fooked!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏❤️

What appears to be random is actually organized, pieces falling into place.

😊 Yes

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Tuesday!!! 🐱💗
Trusting the plan! 🙏🙏🙏

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

And we are always left saying "How does that happen?!!! "

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Seriously I’ve watched this 7 times!
How did they do that? If it were played in reverse would explain it but if not

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Yes very clever ... it was recorded upside down and then the video played in reverse ... placed into a "green-screened" room setting

You got it !
Thanks

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Happy Tuesday to you too, Kim❣️ I believe they are and keep holding tight to those beliefs! All the sabre rattling, Pelosi in Taiwan, Kari Lake election today, major distractions say yes, things are happening❣️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

YES!!!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

The more chaotic things get the happier it makes me. Bring on the precipice so we can get to the other side.

honestly, no. it does not appear so to me. the chaos and destruction the unelected elite bureaucrats so relish is clearly increasing. each day i wake up hoping for a clear and obvious event to indicate a turn in the favor of patriots of every nation around the world, and eac day i am disappointed. I'm beginning to think it is all indeed, hopium.

Happy Tuesday! There's bound to be some good behind all the distractions.

Good morning and happy Tuesday Kim. Totally agree with you! Keeping the vibes positive! :)

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Good morning Kim! Doing our best to stay positive in Philly! No doubt things are happening even if it isn't obvious. Have a great day.😁

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I wish I felt that way. They are roasting us here in Texas and the rest of the west. They are flooding places like Kentucky and drowning people. This weather manipulation is going on all over the world. They haven't stopped the vaxxes! People may have been jailed or executed, but we have no visual proof. Children are still being kidnapped. People are losing their homes. Prices keep rising. You get the picture. I don't need to go on. We the People are so angry, we may have to rise up and crush them all for lying to us, black hats and white hats!