Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Matthew 24:22--It's Biblical! Unless those days be shortened, no flesh would be saved!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Watch out here we come...
https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Official Video) - YouTube

Official 4K Video for "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" by Dead Or AliveListen on Spotify - http://smarturl.it/DeadOrAlive_Spotify Listen on Apple Music - ...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Is that why I have been off last two days? Edgy, not reallly sleeping.. i feel like i am moving in my sleep but can't see where i am going

Just in case your balance was a bit off.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Earth Is Suddenly Spinning Faster Why Our Planet Just Recorded Its - YouTube

What did you do with the extra 1.59 milliseconds on Wednesday, June 29, 2022? As reported by TimeAndDate.com, on that date our planet set a new fastest recor...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I was dizzy when my feet his the floor this morning. Took a while to regain my balance. Wow!!!

True story. The acceleration that started yesterday was intense, never felt anything like it. I live in a household of hypersensitive and all felt it!!!!

I thought to post a heads up about nausea, dizziness, sudden heat, and it may even feel like pressure as if etheric bones are breaking.

When I tuned in, it was all about the spin, like light G forces pulling in at the solar plexus. For me it was a "Here we go". This is what Buckle Up is About. It's habbening.

Even for you dome home flat earthers, this is about monoatomic spin and applies just the same. ALL stationary objects are spinning faster at the monoatomic level and it is only going to increase.

This is the real ascension lift-off. Get off the fence if you have been on it. No more straddling the two worlds. Let the old you die, say goodbye, look ahead to the highest visions and move into them.

This is what the Annunaki created for their personal energy fields by consuming monoatomic gold-false ascension state

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Have to let go of
EVERYTHING

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Our Earth plane is motionless. It is the firmament speed that has changed maybe? This is something I have been seeing in dreams lately. I even wrote about it last week.

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

I would worry if I trusted that scientists didn't have an agenda....

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i noticed my travel time has been inexplicably shorter

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

we’re on a timeline here. no delays. don’t let off the gas.

movie: Speed

Ascension symptoms

Sorry. We are on a non-rotating flat plane as evidenced by many documents.

In response Real American to his Publication

...and our senses.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe it's because all the libs are👇

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

well than we better buckle up.. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

CERN??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WHAT changed this morning Nana has been nauseous?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Major headache for me- I rarely have bad headaches.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

See the “V” or might be a small angel on the Schumann around 11:30PM last night? Wonder what that is?

(3) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

But yet here we are, and don't feel a thing of the fast spinning "gLOBE"-ism sorcery...#NASALies

https://youtu.be/oOa1Zv7nvbc

NASA ISS FAKE - 1 - YouTube

NASA ISS FAKE - 1

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I wanted to make a smarta$$ remark about spinning lies & spinning tales & maybe their heads are spinning from trying to keep up with it but I haven't quite figured out how to make it sound really snarky 😜

They will probably try to figure out a way to tie this to climate change and covid/monkeypox too

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

All joking aside...we know it's coming

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

[They] will likely claim it is causing monkeypox to spread faster.🤦‍♀️

(3) Show this thread

Time will tell.
The day will have to be shorter then.

In response MvA_r to his Publication

if we were on a spinning globe

In response MvA_r to his Publication

It's about monoatomic spin, moving towards the zero point, timelessness, and multidimensional being.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😂 That's my new favorite!!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

As the world turns. 😎

(2) Show this thread

Damn Cern

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

😂
Timelines speeding UP!

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I wonder how many are already at the bottom of the pond...

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I just pulled 14 muscles in my back watching him throw that. 🤣

(3) Show this thread

🤣🚗I swear officer, I wasn't speeding! The earth is spinning faster!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Isabelle Motte to her Publication

I give you credit for my first giggle of the day, lol

In response Isabelle Motte to her Publication

😂😂....it's true! It's in the news

(2) Show this thread

🤣Don't jump you never know where you might land!