Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Way to go Karen. May God place his healing hand on your child. YOU??? Not so much.

A sick Leftist Retard, child abuse

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The "TEST' is the covid Duh!🤔

Its child abuse plain and simple. These people are sick!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😟

books, painting, walks in nature

There is really something wrong with their thinking power😢. So sad.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FUCKTARDS

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

stupid parents !!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Lord, help them! At this point, how can you not know what these shots can do? Boogles my mind that you would take that chance with your child.

Seriously? He still can’t see it?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

These People Are Stupid

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it is shocking how absent the survial instinct is amongst these people

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

They have been MKUltra’d. “…for they know not what they do.” Luke 23:34

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

She probably think her child got it from a person at Walgreens vs the vax. 🤦‍♀️ What would red pill the rest, still alseep? Remember, Chinese scientists said they havent isolated the virus? FOIAs from many states showing nothing in their records related to isolsted virus samples. No scientific evidence of covid available. Dr. Mikovis early on said covid was a cover up for the flu vax (HIV strains). Almost no flu deaths in 2020? News media saying Covid wiped out the flu? Does Covid exist? Is it really the flu? Remember US scientists took covid test swabs and tested them? All were influenza. Add lockdowns and fear, which is a very powerful emotion that can lower your immune system. Rand Paul discussing Wuhan lab investigation back in the news. “Lets see what happens!”

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

i beiieve they used he flu/pneumonia shot to usher in the plandemic. The suff they are finding in the jabs is numerous. i bet we will find this goes way back in time.

Trump said he had 1700 scientist (or drs) i do not recall working in covid19. i beiieve that is true. The 💉 has snake venom in it. watch the water has so many meanings.

Very few know the truth. maybe they even guying us down the wrong path. The one thing we are sure of is it not normal. The deaths, miscarriages, blood clots and injuries, etc.

(1) Show this thread

🤦‍♀️WTH

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

No words. Pray the veil willbe lifted from blnded eyes.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Why are people letting their children get the damn shot’s ?

How does one realistically address a person so delusional as this? Why does karenLDR keep testing for something that was never isolated and purified in a lab and hasn't been proven to exist? It wasn't ever about being careful or not. It was about keeping us in fear. Plain and simple. *shrug

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

shame on that mother. she is the problem.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

There in lies the problem....THE SHOT!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God people are dumb.....

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Since she has been so "careful" it makes sense she distanced and masked when she went to jab her child. She didn't catch it that way. It came from the jab itself but a complete mind block of programming will not allow her to see that. It is going to take something BIG.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 I pray for the wool to pulled from the eyes of those who are still deceived.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

So close to the answer, but so far.
Praying for these helpless children being vaccinated. 🙏🏻😢

books, painting, walks in nature

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🙏Please please allmighty Father, save the children.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Pray that the parents will finally understand that vaccines dont work and and pray for the Child to have a quick recovery and no side effects from the vaccine. Im sure the child gets the 70 vaccines recommended too.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🤦‍♂️

Pray for the children, the innocents.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Oh my, that poor child!!! 🤦‍♀️

I am praying for her - please heal and save her Lord and WAKE UP her parents!!!!

Knowledge is power and ignorance is EVIL!!!