They use us to create their reality, but we have the same ability as well.

When we, as a collective, rise above their fear-driven agenda, we directly counter-attack their narrative. It's a frequency!

Dark to Light has a greater meaning when we rise above together!
As more of us awaken and stay strong, the less power they have.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

What percentage is “Less power at”
Right now ???

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Good Question!

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

When we stand up, we flip their table!
Who flipped their tables originally-Jesus
He told us, and he showed us, and he saved us.
When he left, he said, I will pray to the Father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may abide with you forever-
Spirit of truth-look it up-pray first-John 14:17-18.
Love always

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yup! 🙌🏼
More of us tapping into 💜 consciousness will be a game changer.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i pray that we the people of love joy hope everything positive bring with us the power of universal hope joy love for love is the stong conscience power one can manifest we love our brother our sister our neighbor black white yellow it doesnt matter we stand in solidarity with arms outstreached holding each other up keep each one above the darkness by shining our God given light for Christ in me the hope of his glory manifesting in love shining ever so bright.I

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

We know the truth, we will expose [their] lies, for the children.
God give us Your wisdom, courage, and strength.
for Your best is yet to come 🙏

#NCSWIC

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

COUNCIL of thirteen also, TOLD a huge deal pre net, if I was military real info I would be all over that fkin info like what on rice.

We dont quite have the same ability as they do

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Ours is Better. Your abilities will return to You!

(1) Show this thread

suck it, evil!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

and totes :)

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

a fast and easy step to raise your own vibration: doing 35 'marching soldier' steps. Count them out and get your arms in on the action - just try it.
It will get your blood moving throughout your large muscle groups (moving still blood) and will increase your heart pumping just a bit, and it raises your body's; frequency. Try to lift your right knee just a bit above your left and swing those arms.
It's a great way to get your frequency up first thin in the morning.
Put a spring in your step.

Outcast, Loner, Overcomer. Truth Teller. I love animals. Jesus is my Savior. We've been LIED to about EVERYTHING,! Armor up people!

I totally agree with you Kim. These sick twisted pedophiles know their time is running out because we are awakening and God is on our side. That is why they have been throwing everything at us all at once now. The whole Earth plane/all countries are experiencing this insanity and it is only waking humanity up faster! This evil controlled us for SO LONG but now THEY ARE TOAST! Stay strong....we already won!! :-)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

lol... hi kiki

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

7:07> 77> 14>5
19:07 > 17🍿
812022> 834>114>6

5 17 6 > 6 13 > 64> 1

🕊️ WWG ONE WGA 🕊️

(2) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

WWG1WGA💪🏻❤️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

I wonder if that kitty has a "piano wire" harness under her armpits, like Mary Martin did, all those years, playing "Peter Pan" on Broadway.

And for Bonus Points:
Who was her son, who made it big, playing
J.R. Ewing?

In response American Girl to her Publication

That's a Fosse cat. lol

(4) Show this thread