Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Polio never went away. They changed the name to Transverse Myelitis. They also broke apart critical symptoms and classified each as a separate condition. It's scientific fraud. You can research Salk and his business ties, as well as his funding. Hygiene improvement along with indoor plumbing was the key reason for the slow in spread of this disease.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Thank you for sharing, and caring.
πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

We've heard this so many times now. Maybe it will happen, maybe not. TIme will tell.

solar powered generator AND they make MUCH cheaper fiat ones. MAYBE they should send these out like the ds did the flat screen vouchers.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

I've been getting EAS test messages. one in march, one in june and i got 3 on the same day july 19. it's odd, my husband hasn't gotten anything. and he's got every alarm on. the one i got in march, i shared on telegram and one lady said her husband got one and she did not. is anyone getting these?

If you only have the internet to watch tv then how will that work?

Sounds like a plan to calm the masses so that the NWO can implement their plan. Not gonna happen!

Nope. Not going to happen.

3 time blue bird loser ...🀣🀣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

doubtful.. enough has come out the the πŸ’‰ they cant go that route..but who knows. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ