Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Love this!! Thst witch deserves it!!!

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Praying everyday she is gone when I wake up, with many more that are deep state creatures with that thing

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL!

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

More of this please

❤️🙏🐶🐶🌴👼👼👼Christian, Super Aunt, seeker of biblical TRUTH. Safety&welfare of God’s most beautiful & precious gift of the children.

This anon pissed off level is thru the roof! 😅 Can we get one for our governor of Virginia as well? 😀

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Bwaawhaaa....this is awesome. As a Wisconsinite I always loved the pure Michigan commercials til I found out about the wench of the Governor there.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response We Are One to her Publication

Yeah, she doesn't exude a warm feeling to visit our state.
She makes Jennifer Granholm look like a choir girl.
If it wasn't for the corrupt Wayne County, we'd be a red state. 😫

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Even when she's not Photoshopped into a Nazi uniform, she looks like a movie villain! Granted, Governor Fire Marshall Bill here in NJ is equally awful.