Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have a friend who has had all the shots and boosters, and texted me the other day, and said, I just gave blood, and she put a smiley face. I immediately cringed, because I had not thought of this one yet. Then I started wondering why in the world would she text me, out of the blue, and let me know she gave blood? Like she was bragging or something.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

This is how demonic spiritual influences work... those experiencing an infestation and/or possession lash out and act in anger or hatred (both actively and passively) and are not "themselves"... this is a key, look for the hatred or anger... it is not in the spirit of Love and The Lord -

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

You are soo right, I have been seeing this alot lately, with neighbors especially.

Sadly I had to learn about this first hand many years ago... a very scary time dealing with an actual possession of a family member and at times it was EXACTLY like a horror movie... but once you understand that it's authority & power comes from SIN and can be countered with LOVE through Christ... you can rise above and be protected, but it is nothing to play around with... I would generally advise steer far clear, pray, and seek forgiveness of any of your own sins and try to exude Love as Christ would to everyone around you with strong faith! Unless those demonically possessed seek deliverance through Christ and the Holy Spirit there is nothing you can do for them and your focus should be on protecting yourself and loved ones spiritually from any attacks... its so very real, I have old recordings that still give me chills to this day... straight out of a horror movie

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FIGHT FAKE NEWS, click on at the bottom under it