#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A magnet stuck to my niece's arm after one vaccine. She hasn't done any more since. Her hair also was falling out in huge clumps about the same time as V.

Pray for protection. I pray for purification .... from inside out :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Also wanted to mention my younger sister went with my niece when she got the shot. My sister asked to see the vial and ran a magnet over it. The pharmacist grabbed it from her and said DO NOT do that and through away the vial.

Hmmmm and then that evening she placed a magnet on her arm and it STUCK.

Don't even get me going on the blood clots.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Magnets are sticking to people that did not take the shots.
There is zero isolated purified human viruses, something DR Zelenko failed to inform people of.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I bet you have no answers why my brother-in-law had to have his leg amputated within 4 weeks after he had the vaccine. My twin sister also after her vaccines blood clots also killed her. The magnet stuck to my nieces arm at the point she was injected.

The doctor in this post is trying to help you build your immune system.
How to prevent or rapidly recover from covid which is the common cold and flu.

Magnetic graphene oxide, a compound of magnetic nanoparticles and graphene oxide, possesses distinct physical and chemical characteristics, including nano size, a large specific surface area, paramagnetic and biocompatible properties, making it a promising biomaterial in the field of biomedicine.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165993621000133#:~:text=Magnetic%20graphene%20oxide%2C%20a%20compound%20of%20magnetic%20nanoparticles,a%20promising%20biomaterial%20in%20the%20field%20of%20biomedicine.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread