#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am a hospice nurse. I made it all the way through the plandemic without getting sick until I was exposed to a Covid positive patient who had been vaccinated three times. I got pretty darn sick in January. Had to use ivermectin and steroids. Ended up with long Covid and now I am on disability for six months. Long Covid leaves you with not much energy and some other weird symptoms. At this point I am so disenchanted with the medical community that I doubt I will ever go back to being a nurse. I did NOT get the vax and I don’t recommend it for anybody but I respect everyone’s right to choose what they put in their own body.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I got covid in May from the hubby who has to go to Rockville for work twice a week (Rockville is 30 min from DC and a major over vaxxed place). Got long covid with the weirdness that went with it too. Extremly tired, occular palsy (that’s really weird), and my feet are tingly and numb (not sure if that’s from the long covid or something else though). Took 2 rounds of ivermectin and the palsy and a lot of the tiredness got better, but the tingly, numb feet are still with me.

In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic medication used to treat infections caused by certain parasites. It belongs to a class of drugs known as antihelmintics. This medicine works by paralyzing and killing parasites. $ 3.60 Batch Expiry Date : August 2023 10 Tabs Save $ 0.00 $ 4.84 Per Pill $ 48.38 Ivermectin is used for the treatment of Strongyloidiasis (intestinal infection) and Onchocerciasis (parasitic infection) Usage: Following the dosage instructions of your doctor is the best way to use any medication. If you are unsure or do not remember the instructions then you may read the medicine label for more detailed information.It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, as single dose on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. https://buyivermectinforhumans.us

(1) Show this thread

do grounding every morning and evening...drink structured water everyday...Wim Hof breathing...drink raw milk...it will help

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Ty! Been doing all that except I dont drink milk. Turkey Tail and Rieshi mushroom tictures have been helpful too.

(1) Show this thread

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Yeah long haul sucks. was just feeling better for past two weeks after over a year (compro health yadda yadda) and went to a birthday pary Friday. Now feeling like crap again brain fog + other. Grrr. This completely stinks. Prayers for you and all.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Sorry to hear that. Turkey Tail and Rieshi mushroom tictures have been helpful for me with brain fog.

(1) Show this thread