Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

watch Tori Says on Rumble........I think i saw it there also.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had the hardest time trying to understand this until I saw a video with 3 or 4 ppl explaining it on a doc one day.

It was explained about how the quantum waves flow and how the particles flow in the waves,

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

1:35 ts
Cubits are biblical. Both are associated with an arc/ark. Biblical numbers too!
Woof da!
Reminds me of ‘dots’ we’re all going to be making in the future.
We are all connected.
WWG1WGA

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Mind blowing. 😳

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Is this lots of 0’s ? ;)

tell me again why we need to compute this fast...? asking for a fren. a million times faster you say...!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Justin Seign to his Publication

😎You can ask all you want, but at this point, I think the answer for each and everyone could be similar or very different! Look within!!! ;-)

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Interesting...so each one of us can be a Qubit acting in Unison with one another.

now that makes sense to me ... unlike everything else on the first post. S we are like Qubits?

(1) Show this thread