#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not jabbed, have never been swabbed or tested, and I have zero family members close to me who have been jabbed.... after a co-worker (who I sit within 20 feet from) got the jab my monthly cycle started to to become very heavy and came with more cramps... second month and the same happened. I have been all of my life since the age of 14 regular, so regular I can tell the day before my cycle starts. The third month came and still... super heavy and cramping more than normal. She is the only person I work next to who is jabbed. Thankfully she ended up taking a new position within the company and no longer sits next to me... magically my cycle is now beginning to go back to normal. Took 3-4 months after her shedding on me to correct itself but I can say without a doubt her shedding the vax is what caused me so many months of my cycle being off and irregular.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleLibertyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Barnes, click on at the bottom under it