WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! This is so true, my family hates watching anything with me because I am ALWAYS looking for all of the trannies....

https://t.me/elaineshtein121/15357
Infiltrated with trannies

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

This is not about r vs d. - Q

These tranny demons don't even hide it....look at "Andy's" Adams apple....they think they are the "preferred" way to be. Mocking God's creation. They need serious therapy, not a sex change!....SICK!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SouloFlier in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Soulo Flier to her Publication

What stunned me was how far back it goes.

Outcast, Loner, Overcomer. Truth Teller. I love animals. Jesus is my Savior. We've been LIED to about EVERYTHING,! Armor up people!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Yes, as old as when humanity fell from grace back to Adam & Eve....all the devil's doing. These days the surgery and hormone therapy is so advanced, it is hard to tell. I can spot them because I have studied . The internet put it in our faces for all to see.
The Adams apple is hard to conceal. They can have it shaved down, but it can grow back. Even hormones can't completely change them A MAN IS A MAN FOREVER!

(1) Show this thread