#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I’m hoping someone can help. Where can I purchase Ivermectin & HCQ? Most sites require a prescription, and the others don’t seem legit.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @srbez in this post can reply

In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication

Sounds like you have some recommendations, but I use alldaychemist.com. One part of checkout acts like you need a perscription, but just click through! Have ordered several times!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication

ivermectin.com - legit..fast ahipping

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

I ordered from there too!

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

Thank you. Who would have thought it would be that easy lol

(2) Show this thread