Nobody on Truth Social cares...You are my family. I need prayers tonight, my heart breaks for my sister with (Jab-caused) ALS...she won't talk to me, I keep trying to reach her in DE and she and her husband found out I was in DC on J6 so they wont talk to me.......she is my sister and I am losing her...and my heart is breaking.....

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Lifting you all up in prayer for strength, healing, comfort, resilience. Sending love and hugs! We are with you. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending prayers to you and your family. Family is everything we know, stay strong please.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers now for you all! Ask God for comfort for all!

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Praying For You And Your Family

Sending prayers!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ™God bless you and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Prayers for you and your family!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

πŸ™Praying for all!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Just keep praying.
No promises..........
I lost my closest sib 2 years ago (almost) now... after a very "estranged" time... things were looking better.... before the end... I knew in my heart... the HE knew - I held on to the love... the love we had been taught from birth, the love our Heavenly father gave us, and the love we had for each other.

HOLD ON TO LOVE.
That is all that matters.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am praying for you. I am here for you even though we never met. My family is distant too. I begged family , friends , neighbors and church members not to get it. They did and some have died, others are very sick . a couple have came up to me and said they wished they had listened to me. I am sure it was very hard for them to say. Pray for them. I will too.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i saw a meme on fb that went…”someone isnt speaking to you because they owe you an apology.” this is so tragic because the vax related als cases i have seen progress like wildfire.keep praying for her, we will keep praying for her tooπŸ’”

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Everyone who is awake has a portion of family who are not, and its almost always the non-awake portion who is drawing harsh divides & causing heartbreak. But it will be that same portion who will be wanting to cause the reunion when they finally do awaken. Wrap your heart around that future moment because it will come & it will heal your heart now. Just remember all your patriot friends here are going through the same thing & we are with you! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ€—

Prayers & love to you friend!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Thanks everyone for all the love and prayers. You all are truly my family! I made an updated post that fewer people saw - Our PRAYERS WORKED - my sister reached out to me!!!! I am going to travel to see her.

NEVER ever underestimate the power of Pray. I love you all!!

Beautiful! Love to You and your Sister for an awesome reunion!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. 🌺

(4) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

πŸ™

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying that she wakes up.. She can still detox from the jab. There is hope. Do not give up. Just be ready to help when she is ready. None of my family really talk to me. Patience. Love and hugs sent your way.πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Praying without ceasing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

i may not know you, but i sense your pain. i ask my Celestial helpers that I work with to bring you healing energy and help lift you up. Please know you are not alone. Try to take some nature breaks and spend some time by running water. It will helpπŸ’œ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sorry. I will pray that things change for the better. When relationship issues bother me these days, I listen to Christian music to comfort me. Do you have a pet? If not, I strongly recommend it. I know I feel starved for love and comfort these days and I think most of us have strained family relationships, friendships, marriages. I know it really hurts but GOD knows the love in your heart. I pray for your sister's health and your relationship with her. Until things improve you know that you have us to listen and to love. Sending a huge virtual hug. Hang in there.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Lost mine over obama. Just keep praying for your sister and keep the door to communications open. It hurts over and over but you are strong. Pray.

Hopefully one day our sisters will return. Until then you have us.

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

Sending prayers for you and your family

πŸ™I am so sorry! Praying she will come around. I am going through family stuff but this is very sad. Keep trying

β€οΈπŸ™Sending Prayers and Blessings your way. You are going to be OK, you had to save yourself - God's plan.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Sending prayers out to you and your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Praying for you and your family.

May God wrap his arms around you and your sister.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ