Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I used to believe America was the good guys. I have learned that the government of America was not just bad but evil.

This information needs to be known. Not sure it ever will. And if it's not. How do we ever move on and become who we were meant to be?

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

I believe it will happen.
The truth has to come out first....then the healing will begin.
+ humanity needs to unity, too, but again, i have faith!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

"...and we call ourselves the human race."
JFK

#KennedySonDay

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Wow....that was before my time...but creepy. Just imagine some of us wouldn't have been here today if that happened. Thanks JFK...He was a hero in many ways.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Good video Kim...The one thing I sadly have learned through this, is that there evidently was/is no limits to their Evil Ways & Plans...😡😢

Greedy evil bastards. All the same creatures pulling the same strings for 100’s of years now. Hang them ALL! 😡

Bush family long game ops 😡

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yikes!! 😳