Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Hope this helps understand why. 👀👇 5D chess deceptions
https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1553790601073725442?t=VgKhEpQwSudhOAz4XT64Cw&s=19

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Rod of God to his Publication

He makes a good point. We need to put trust in God not man. Use our discerment in all things and not be deceived.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeah, for about 10 years now

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

As long as the White Hats make sure all there i's and t's are crossed so there is no escaping and all are exposed, I can wait longer. Catch them all.

I am not waiting for or expecting any accountability. It's always been this way. Every so often, they throw one of their own to the wolves, yet the clamps keep ratching down.

Who is supposed to be holding them accountable anyway?

Our Judicial system is run by the British Crown and Dark Masons. This is why we get right by God/Christ and do our best to navigate the waters of this plane.

They rule the AI Simulation. It is seamlessly interfaced with the organic realm of our Source Creator. By navigating, I refer to steering with vibrational intent as best as one can to stay in the organic vibes of Universal Love and not the fear vibes of the AI Sim interface.

There is a tale of demons and Spirit guides. The Spirit guides, the demons come to pummel our ass when we don't listen to the Spirit.

It's especially true of false idol worship, the agents of death and destruction are sent in. The agents in the matrix only had access to them when they went into the AI simulation=fear

all politicians, republicans are also evil

How about politicians, lobbyists, judges, lawyers, etc....