Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20210301/nadler-god

nadler has a lot of things he's going to answer for. so are the other demos/rino's who have repeatedly done everything they can to destroy us. they don't care about allowing illegals to walk freely into this country and give them incentives to get votes. They're whores to greed and power and they will try to hang onto it by any means necessary. he said God has no place in their congress and he's right, that congress has gone rogue from God and believe they are gods. i got news for them, God's going to show them who's really in charge and it ain't them. and it is not going to be good for them. God gives us authority over all these things and as a child of the Almighty God i say they have no authority over anything. they are failing at everything they're trying to do. this country has and will always belong to God and He will take His place again in every part of His America and across the globe. best believe it. pray!!!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

which is why they are getting SS numbers.