Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

word

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen to this!#Faith πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Exactly what a journey this is it made me turn into a better human being and Trust God with every fiber in me. God Bless all you on this journey. Truly the best is yet to cone.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Kim, you have such a large following and I would love if you would please share so people actually see this. Thank you!

Is this our future home? Note: no doors to get out. Our new prison.

https://youtu.be/3xPac81D4Kw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

Nope!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

Were their plans. Trusting they’ve been interrupted but we’re being shown - part of show.

(7) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Staying centered (as possible) in all situations is lesson in mastery

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I actually had more yet. I have learned more patience through this Awakening, and I feel more Love for Everyone! Thanks to All who helped me get this far on Our Magnificent Journey! Thanks Pepe! 😊😊😊

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I found this to be very true sharing with people. I get attacked here and there for saying things on gettr. I take a moment, check my research is correct and give a Loving Truthful response. I usually always get a kind response back. So many do not know anything and I forget where I I read or heard something. FAITH, LOVE, PATIENCE and KINDNESS have carried me the last 2 yrs. This is a Beautiful statement, Thank You!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

don't let the haters get to you! β™₯️

(1) Show this thread