CERN LHC beam is running currently, and the Note says that they intend to run it for the next 10-12 hours. I'm noticing that the ALICE Experiment is one of the only feeds that are not shown on this site.
https://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/vistar/vistars.php

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was told by the remote viewers that helped the military yrs ago with taking down the evils in control of CERN, that it is now under White Hat control totally.

But I am taking them at their word, they were a group of remote viewers that collectively helped with information on helping to take them down.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i inow the guy who did the remote viewing documentary.. it made him a believer & he has used his griends made to help solve murders

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

All I see is#XRP .
Probably a coincidence. 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

XRP

Wonder if this is why my dreams lately have been crazy vivid!?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Same here, I dream every night.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

no dreams but restlessness and light headed, nausea! can’t stay asleep! not really sick, just off!

(3) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I feel the Market crash for 8/1 coming and Byeden bye bye for good same day... Just my gut.🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I C XRP :)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

financials a weakness, need to learn💙

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Mars, Uranus, and the North Node of the Moon are currently aligned.

Mars cycle = ~2 years
Uranus cycle = ~84 years
North Node cycle = ~18.5 years

All aligned at 18 degrees of Taurus at the moment… 🐂

(35) Show this thread

Well I’ve been sleeping like a baby❗️😊

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

Shane tweeted about B1 and B2 yesterday and breaking through to the other side, mcafee telegram also posted about Alice & Wonderland. so is the US in control of CERN?

In response Jess 369 to her Publication

👍🏼👍🏼

(1) Show this thread

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

B1 and B2

Goodbye Alice…☠️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Looks like there was a Multiple System Protection Dump.
I wonder if they will ramp it back up tonight?
https://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/vistar/vistars.php?usr=LHC1

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

Idk but I can tell you that Nana has had very little sleep the last 2 nights.
Literally walking the floors!

(4) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Oh ALICE...

What is this? I don't understand what this means.

In response Phil Griff to his Publication

It is data from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN.

Here is the info regarding the LHC:
https://home.cern/science/accelerators/large-hadron-collider

Here is the info on this specific data page Bender posted:
https://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/Vistar/Doc/LHC1.pdf

(1) Show this thread

No wonder I cant sleep. Ive noticed thats par for the course when its running.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

2 nights well going on 3 not sleeping well.wonder if this has anything to do with that