⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ This is a nanobot, an intelligent nanotechnology robot! (In vaccine). Imagine thousands of these nanobots in your body, acting on their own. Because that is what the vaccine will contain, which will be an intelligent vaccine or alternative treatment like regeneration, which will contain thousands of these little robots...

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

morgellons

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

so why would our great president allow this nonsense?

Honestly, this is the ONE part of this entire plan I can't wrap my head around.

If he knows this why would he push the vaccine?

It makes absolutely no sense to me. Either this is a lie or Trump can't be trusted any more than anyone else.

Just sayin' you can't have it both ways.

I'm waiting to see what his position on this is. If we know about this, HE knows about this.

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Trump said he would not make the vaccine mandatory. He also said his administration would not get the vaccine... you have the right to say no... you have free will. They have been putting this nanotechnology in vaccines for years.

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

God help us!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

affirming this, is where i started

(2) Show this thread