Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😁

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Wouldnt it be nice to chill like that. Boy our animals are so spoiled. 😂🤣

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Trying to stay awake for the launch. Too many sleepless nights wearing me out.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Amped! Not bad.....but I feel super vibed right now. I feel the need to tell everyone everything that I know...

I don't look forward to my Normie calls. I finally came to terms with everything myself....now I feel like I have to start over very soon.

Oh well, I crossed the worst hurdle....the best is yet to come....after the Normies call. Then Zen.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Made the mistake of watching the news tonight. Have been pretty chilled all week....until tonite, now my pissed level is about 11.5! The left has lost their frigging minds! I defintely want to be that pup right now! 😄

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

we feel ya....😡😡 the lies are unbearable ...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Praying For Us All 🇺🇸 God Wins so we Win !! Dark To Light !

😎

Lolz

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

😘 adorable those eyes!

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

This brought tears to my eyes...the days before being red pilled felt like this, music included..things sure do look and feel different...Yes, I love and follow Jesus, but there was something about the innocence of being asleep that I miss when I hear a song or see an old movie.. Blessings all, I know you understand✝️❤️

Made me smile big! Haven't been on a holiday in quite sime time but lovin that puppie dog!💖

Thanks Kim. That dog has the right idea.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for that! Best thing I have seen today! :) ❤️

puppyfan seal of approval! ♥️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

oh that is so cute!

(1) Show this thread