Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Wow that was so beautiful! ❀️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

that's so beautiful. made me cry. what a wonderful way of getting that message across.

who else cried over this? LOVE ❀️ is EVERYTHING

In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

❀️Amen! It moves me evertime I see it.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

So much turth packed into one little clip and a sweet soul

powerful!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

such a powerful testament

Perfect!! Love this! πŸ™β€οΈ
Mic Drop Truth!!

Very moving video and words.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ™!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So powerful thank you for sharing!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That was powerful!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

❀️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™β€οΈ

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

He is one of my favorite comedians . I have seen this so many times before and it gets me emotional every single time , so good ,so good, I feel like that’s how God the father is with us❀️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Me too! Its an oldie but still stirs the emotion and is a great illustration and word for us to learn to hear the Father! Ran across it again and felt urged to share for those who might not have seen it or needed to see it again? One of my favorite comedians also. Be blessed!

(1) Show this thread