Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Video was taken down DOQ! πŸ™„

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Holy hell on earth! Such evil infiltrators. How could they do that to their Country? What is money when they are put to death for their crimes? We don't take money or anything it buys when we leave here. I guess that's what they get for worshipping the devil. I can't wait for people aka NORMIES to find out the real truth of who they protected. These people are sick!!

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

The vid she is watching is on you tube under chinese title, came out last summer/fall if I remember correctly

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

The Hunter file was released a day or two ago with the other declass info but I will assume there is much much more: https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/miles-guo-dropping-bombs-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-and-other-evidence-of-the-ccps-infiltration-of-the-u-s/

(3) Show this thread

BOOOOMS Keep Them Coming#wwg1wga

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Let's All hope so. πŸ‘

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Cant take them down fast enough if you ask me!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow...jaw dropoing! BTW telegram seems to be imploding too much influtration, false storors, impetsonator accounts, people arguing about Sidney Powell. thank God for this space! thats why i dont tell anyone about it

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

*excuse my spelling no auto correct

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

😲Whoa!!!!!

check out John Barron on twitter 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

check out John Barron on twitter 🀣🀣🀣🀣