When I see something like this my minds goes strait to what bill are they about to pass now...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Interesting you used the word 'strait'

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I'm thinking No 2 is more plausible atm..

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

It was staged . Another distraction.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

What a crock. Irreparable, yes. You want Chris to "come around".

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

VK - This might be the bill. https://anonup.com/thread/9806128

Strait of Taiwan@vincentkennedy - Heads up, friends!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I Feel like A LOT of BIG STUFF is HAPPENING now!
White Hats? (Double meaning?) Will S white hat now? Connection to BO in Q BO AK 47 post?

*Assault weapon bill passed house last last night?
Ethneos post 10:43 Q1043 (22:43)
VK post 11:59 ("One Minute to Midnight") (2359)
Q2359 - Wrap up smear (Pelosi)

Q1450 'strai' /' Straits Times' - Pelosi or someone else actually meeting w China?
Are they in Dire "Straits"?
Watch the Water.

ARE WE IN THE WRAP UP?
"[-10:34]
VIP Patriot
Front Row.
Q"
**3 pics VK and Entheos graphic connect

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Keep my guns name ought yo mouth

So fake.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Why bring it back up? Their strategy must have flopped.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the fight choreography was only fair at best. piss poor effort if you ask me

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Strait:
1a : a comparatively narrow passageway connecting two large bodies of water —often used in plural but singular in construction
b : ISTHMUS
c archaic : a narrow space or passage
2 : a situation of perplexity or distress —often used in plural

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

It makes me think about the chinese credit score system. If your not nice you don't eat. Better fix your behavior or your done for!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If you're talking about the assault on 2A I don't get it VK. I don't see how an engineered 3 minute drama has anything to do with THE SECOND AMENDMENT. I haven't had any coffee yet. Maybe that's the problem.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

He's wearing a White Hat, people... what say you?

In response Justa Gardener to her Publication

Good Eye💙

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Make no mistake they are all about misdirection and trying to sneak shit in without notice ALL THE TIME.

He is not genuine. His words don’t match the vibe he’s giving off. Actors gonna act.

that´s BS

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Standard symbolism of 'I did nothing wrong'

The positioning of the oval/disc behind Smith's head looks like a halo, similar to the image of saints.

All the white clothing is for purity or innocence
Wool sweater is similar to the one priests occasionally wear -a shepard

PEDOPHILE PARASITE❗️🤬

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Had an extremely vivid dream last night, it had started. The air was filled with all types of military aircraft. Jets which accompanied person carriers...(got a sense they were going to their justice) I was filled with awe and excitement...doesn't happen often to me....By the Holy Will of God.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Whether he’s gone or not…..I get it. At this stage of forgiveness is the key IMO. Many never had a choice & they know, God knows. I forgive them if they truly turn on their wicked ways.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

'if' is the world's biggest word in your statement,@fritz28.

We are to forgive, yet we are also to wipe the dust off our feet as no man (or woman) knows another's heart.

Smith used to be one of my fav 'actors'. Never again.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Why Blocking this Strait Will Start WW3 - YouTube

Get a year of both Nebula and Curiosity Stream for just 14.79 here: https://curiositystream.com/?coupon=reallifeloreWatch the full companion video to this on...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 23:59 > 5:14 >< 5:5
🍿🍿🍿

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

strait+s. watch the water