If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Did you know that?...

. sync was just thinking sandyhook 2012 was the real start for them. Obama set up all he needed to with a free 4 years.

they/he didn't get everything they/he wanted. Its going to bite em.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Before or after Sandy Hook?

And what about this one????

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I thought everybody on AU knew this. .sync

FJB .......Trump is my President

When Will the truth about George floyd come out ? Still seeing people with BLM signs .

“WHY school shootings?”

Caps = 24 > 816.
TS = 9:27 PM > 9:9 > 18.

Clowns in America 🤡

GOD/FAM/USA/UNWAVERING PATRIOT(TRUMP’S MY PRES2020)HONORED 2 FIGHT ALONGSIDE WE THE PPL(PATRIOTS)GOD ALWAYS WINS(TS @jillylampton)❤️🙏🇺🇸🤩

AMEN! The harrowingly gut-wrenching lengths, that that vituperative buffoon, and his equally treacherous ilk, would go to, nevermind the heinously unspeakable collateral damage of innocence that may ensue…anything and everything to further their seditiously egregious agenda…banefully unconscionable on each and every fooking level!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Sandy hook pulse nightclub Ahmaud Arbery George Floyd all staged

Parkland too....

This is the first web archive capture of the Crisis Actors website, a couple of weeks after Sandy Hook. The website itself was created somewhere in between if I remember right.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121223001335/http://crisisactors.org/

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Circle Back ./ Boomerang

the bite that has no cure
No Such Agency accidentally realeases it all

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

There's a dark little rabbit hole. Clowns In America. SERCO- The Biggest Company You Never Heard Of. Then Hurricane Sandy to stamp an exclamation mark on the ritual. Take the single tear challenge. Find one Sandy Hook parent that shed a tear. I'll be waiting.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Interesting, SERCO in Australia deal with our prisons AND hospitals.....

(1) Show this thread

I think Sandy hook was the one i watched live on FN and they aired only a few times a shot of someone running out the back of the school in all black that the police chased up the hill and had surrounded woth guns drawn that day. They even soad i wonder who is on the ground up there. Then it strted showing the kids interviews and the kids said the shooter eas dead inside the school nothing was shown again and nothing ever mentioned about that other person.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Great video!

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Fooked .

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

My friend and I were at Disney world and we seen robin Williams she freaked out and followed him to a hat shop where the security would not let us in he was a very nice man and told them we could enter my friend took a picture with him and he motion me over to also take a picture but I realized I didn't even want to and said no that's OK that's when I realized I was a little bit different

(1) Show this thread

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

It becoming so obvious. Im almost out of popcorn. lol

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

It's so obvious that they used his face for Adam Lanza I can't believe that people don't see it

(1) Show this thread