Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

is qtah on any social media right now

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Dede Jarbidge to her Publication

He's on Truth Social https://truthsocial.com/@Qtah17

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏This is the part i Dread. When we have to explain trafficking, murder, torrture and eating Children. I saw some horrible pictures, read and Heard about frazzledrip, and more. I wont watch it. These things alone give me bad dreams, i cant begin to imagine what the Military has Seen and Rescued. GOD BLESS MILITARY and the CHILDREN. May God Protect All Children from this day forward. God Bless You and Thank You.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏This is the part i Dread. When we have to explain trafficking, murder, torrture and eating Children. I saw some horrible pictures, read and Heard about frazzledrip, and more. I wont watch it. These things alone give me bad dreams, i cant begin to imagine what the Military has Seen and Rescued. GOD BLESS MILITARY and the CHILDREN. May God Protect All Children from this day forward. God Bless You and Thank You.