TOMORROW is the 232 year anniversary of George Washington's election as our 1st President.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Today is my Birthday!! What a time to be ALIVE!!!

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

April 30, 1789 is when he was inagurated according to what I can see. Are you sure this photo you have posted is not photoshopped?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

HOLY! 2+3+2=7 Highest spiritual #
February; 2 = heart, 4= stability and home.
2+4=6 represents family

Hey,@SeekerofTruth check this out!!!

John Hanson was our 1st President. My Great Grandfather
Robert "The Chancellor" Livingston gave Oath to George Washington, along w help drafting Declaration of Independence, and Louisiana Purchase. My Uncle did sign Declaration.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

HISTORICALLY SPEAKING we had 7 or 9 other PRESIDENTS befre Washington, including a black president. GW was the British Recognized MASONIC President . GOOD MAN but sent by the Crown at the time

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Good day to announce our 19th...

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

And our Boss is the 19th...! Let Freedom Ring!❤️🙏🇺🇲